JACK AND JILL OF AMERICA,
POMONA AREA CHAPTER
Let's Work, Let's Play, Let's Live Together
GREETINGS FROM THE MOTHERS OF THE POWERFUL POMONA AREA CHAPTER!
On behalf of the Executive Board, I want to welcome you to our website! I am pleased to work alongside such a wonderful group of mothers and serve the Pomona Area Chapter as President for the 2021 - 2022 program year.
Jack and Jill of America, Inc. is a membership organization of mothers with children ages 2-19, dedicated to nurturing future African-American leaders by strengthening children through leadership development, volunteer service, philanthropic giving and civic duty. The Pomona Area Chapter is located in the Fabulous Far West Region and serves under the leadership of Regional Director, Diane Little. We are excited to share our commitment to helping our children and children in the community to be their very best and achieve their highest potential.
Jack and Jill of America, Inc. Objectives:
· To create a medium of contact for children which will stimulate growth and development.
· To provide children a constructive educational, cultural, health, recreational & social program.
· To aid mothers in learning more about their children by careful study.
· To seek for all children the same advantages which we desire for our own.
· To support all national legislation aimed at bettering the conditions of all children.
Our mother members are dedicated to advocating for all children. We also aspire to cultivate an environment that educates and empowers children to be leaders in their communities. For the 2019 - 2020 program year, we will continue to follow National President, Danielle Brown’s, national theme “The Power to Make A Difference: We Can Do More”. We will focus on becoming more involved in the community and creating opportunities for our children to become the leaders of tomorrow.
I encourage you to peruse our website and discover ways that you can get involved and support our cause.